Let me help you heal, grow, and strengthen your relationships.
I consider it a privilege to sit with each of my clients, and strive to create a safe, nonjudgmental space where they can work through sensitive issues. I believe in the inherent worth and dignity of every person. I'm here to listen closely and kindly, and empower individuals to begin changing the negative thoughts and emotions that can cause pain and limit life opportunities.
My therapeutic approach is focused on gently assisting clients to identify and change dysfunctional self-talk patterns that contribute to low-self esteem, anxiety and depression, and various relational difficulties. When these issues are linked to past traumatic experiences, EMDR and IFS/Ego States Therapy can be powerful techniques in the healing process.
I only work with adult clients who are 18 years or older.
Hours: 10am-5pm. Mon Tue Thur Fri
READY TO START THERAPY?
Due to my schedule, I am unavailable for consultations. If you are ready to start therapy, use the Request Appointment button above to review my real-time availability calendar and schedule a session. We will discuss your goals for therapy and begin counseling immediately during our initial meeting.
EIN: 201787917 * NPI: 1942719679
LPC.0014085 * ACC.0998382
- The Daily Book of Positive Quotations, by Linda Picone.
- The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook: A Proven Way to Accept Yourself, Build Inner Strength, and Thrive, by Kristin Neff & Christopher Germer.
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships, by Marshall B. Rosenberg.
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know, by Adam Grant.
- Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself, by Nedra Glover Tawwab.
- Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving: A Guide and Map for Recovering from Childhood Trauma, by Pete Walker.
Online Resources: bit.ly/3JnHQVJ
Licensed Professional Counselor